Wednesday 10 June 2009

Sorry for my Absence

Hello all!  I have to apologize for my absence from this blog.  Since the last post I have moved from Manchester, England back to Toronto, Canada.  It was a big move and an emotional one but I am glad to be back in my home country and, for the time being, my hometown.  Unfortunately, I had to sell my wonderful amazing loom and leave it behind in Manchester.  It was extremely hard and I miss it terribly but it went to a good home where it will hopefully be used quite a lot and be the bearer of great things :) 
I am on the lookout for a new loom so for the time being I will not be able to create any new woven wonders.  How sad it is...  Hopefully I will be able to find one soon (preferably a table loom as I am now stuck for space) and we will work wonders together :D  If anyone knows of any looms for sale in the Toronto area please let me know!!  Leave a comment on this post or email me at steph_ablett@yahoo.ca  WISH ME LUCK!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Annie Biotix said...

i love you.

Anna M. Branner said...

Id love to see your new blog. Let us know the url!