Sunday 24 February 2008

The Treasures a Treasury Can Bring


I just had to write about my final appearence in a treasury on etsy!!! What joys it brings to feel appreciated and respected, hahaha. Not that I didn't before but being chosen among the lost amount of amazing artists on etsy makes me feel extremely honoured and special!! You just need to click on the title and it will take you to the treasury list!! It's titled Swamp Thang, geared towards the rather swampy, green hues the collection is based on. There are some really great pieces listed there.

1 comment:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Etsy Treasuries are one of my favorite features on the site. There IS indeed something tremendously re-affirming about having someone chose your work from the 100s of thousands of options they have.

Congratulations! This one was really beautiful and your work most definitely deserves to be showcased :)